The Martinis group had previously built quantum computing systems of up to nine qubits based on superconducting quantum circuits—the same type of general hardware design used by D-Wave’s machines.
- Qudits: The Real Future of Quantum Computing? Digest Article
- China Builds Five Qubit Quantum Computer Sampling and Will Scale to 20 Qubits by End of This Year and Could Any Beat Regular Computer Next Year Digest Article
- Quantum Computers May Have Higher ‘Speed Limits’ Than Thought Digest Article
- Quantum Computers Compete for “Supremacy” Digest Article
- High-Dimensional Quantum Cloning and Applications to Quantum Hacking Digest Article