The Martinis group had previously built quantum computing systems of up to nine qubits based on superconducting quantum circuits—the same type of general hardware design used by D-Wave’s machines.
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- Machine Learning Tackles Quantum Error Correction Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- Securing Tomorrow’s Information Through Post-Quantum Cryptography Digest Article
- Report on Post-Quantum Cryptography Reference Document