The home stretch for SHA-1 deprecation is in full effect with Google on Wednesday announcing its final deprecation deadlines for the Chrome browser, and a cryptographic services provider warning that there’s still a long way to go to get sites off SHA-1 certificates.
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article
- Google Built a New Trojan Horse to Get Inside Every Aspect of Your Life Digest Article
- Sophisticated APT Surveillance Malware Comes to Google Play Digest Article
- AI Can Help Hunt Down Missile Sites in China Digest Article