In its ongoing quest to trap and kill Android malware, Google has, as usual, turned to machine learning – and is reporting some success.
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Google Says Its Custom Machine Learning Chips Are Often 15-30x Faster Than GPUs and CPUs Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- IBM Just Achieved a Deep Learning Breakthrough Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article