In its ongoing quest to trap and kill Android malware, Google has, as usual, turned to machine learning – and is reporting some success.
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Google Says Its Custom Machine Learning Chips Are Often 15-30x Faster Than GPUs and CPUs Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- IBM Just Achieved a Deep Learning Breakthrough Digest Article