The next version of Android will for the first time encrypt data by default, Google confirmed Thursday, preventing both thieves and law enforcement officials from gaining access to personal information on the devices running the web giant’s mobile operating system.
- House Adopting Cellphone Defense Measures Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article
- US Carriers Partner on a Better Mobile Authentication System Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article