The smaller version of Google’s Assistant-equipped smart speaker, unveiled earlier this month, apparently suffers from a bug that caused some units to record sounds at random times and transmit the audio to Google’s servers. Google said Tuesday it issued a software update on Saturday to address the issue.
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Google’s War on Fake News Goes Global: Search Results now Tagged ‘True’ or ‘False’ Digest Article
- Google Says Its Custom Machine Learning Chips Are Often 15-30x Faster Than GPUs and CPUs Digest Article
- Google Built a New Trojan Horse to Get Inside Every Aspect of Your Life Digest Article