Google announced it is rolling out a simple one click solution for websites that use its “No CAPTCHA” service to weed out spam from bots.
- Google’s War on Fake News Goes Global: Search Results now Tagged ‘True’ or ‘False’ Digest Article
- A Faster Method for Bot Detection on Social Networks That Eliminates The Need For Expensive Algorithms CSIAC Webinar
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- More Than One Million Google Accounts Hit by Malware Digest Article
- PHPmailer Bug Leaves Millions of Websites Open to Attack Digest Article