Google announced it is rolling out a simple one click solution for websites that use its “No CAPTCHA” service to weed out spam from bots.
- Google’s War on Fake News Goes Global: Search Results now Tagged ‘True’ or ‘False’ Digest Article
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- Google Built a New Trojan Horse to Get Inside Every Aspect of Your Life Digest Article