The White House is pushing back against the Republican vision for the administration’s new cyber agency, claiming the GOP has bigger plans for it than the administration ever intended.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Teams Defend Against Simulated Attacks in Cyber Guard Exercise Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- The White House Says a New AI Task Force will Protect Workers and Keep America First Digest Article