The White House is pushing back against the Republican vision for the administration’s new cyber agency, claiming the GOP has bigger plans for it than the administration ever intended.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- US Officials Are Warning About a Russian Cybersecurity Company’s US Government Ties Digest Article
- Teams Defend Against Simulated Attacks in Cyber Guard Exercise Digest Article
- Republican Data Broker Exposes 198M Voter Records Digest Article
- House Adopting Cellphone Defense Measures Digest Article