IBM inventors have patented a technique that helps clients automatically analyze and manage the location where their public and private cloud data is stored, thereby enabling companies to comply with regulations governing where data can be stored in different countries and continents.
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- Critiques of the DHS/FBI’s GRIZZLY STEPPE Report Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- Evolving Developments in Cyberlaw: 2017 Reference Document
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article