IBM inventors have patented a technique that helps clients automatically analyze and manage the location where their public and private cloud data is stored, thereby enabling companies to comply with regulations governing where data can be stored in different countries and continents.
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- Cloud Nine, Are we there yet? Journal Article
- Tech Views Journal Article
- Critiques of the DHS/FBI’s GRIZZLY STEPPE Report Digest Article
- Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 3: October 16-20 Information Page