Lawmakers on Tuesday will get their first crack at questioning Office of Personnel Management officials about the mega breach that has the Obama administration reeling.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Germany Confirms Cyber Attacks on Political Party Think Tanks Digest Article
- US Officials Are Warning About a Russian Cybersecurity Company’s US Government Ties Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Lawmakers Move to Boost Oversight of Sensitive Military Cyber Ops Digest Article