A team of researchers led by Duke University and the University of Maryland has been tapped by the nation’s “Q Branch” to take quantum computing efforts to the next level using one of the field’s leading technologies -ion traps.
- We’re About to Cross The ‘Quantum Supremacy’ Limit in Computing Digest Article
- Machine Learning Tackles Quantum Error Correction Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article