A team of researchers led by Duke University and the University of Maryland has been tapped by the nation’s “Q Branch” to take quantum computing efforts to the next level using one of the field’s leading technologies -ion traps.
- Machine Learning Tackles Quantum Error Correction Digest Article
- We’re About to Cross The ‘Quantum Supremacy’ Limit in Computing Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- Big Step Forward For Quantum Computing Digest Article
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article