This Joint Analysis Report (JAR) is the result of analytic efforts between the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). This document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election, as well as a range of U.S. Government, political, and private sector entities. The U.S. Government is referring to this malicious cyber activity by RIS as GRIZZLY STEPPE.
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article
- US Officials Are Warning About a Russian Cybersecurity Company’s US Government Ties Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- Dutch Spies Watched as Russians Hacked US Democrats: Report Digest Article
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article