This Joint Analysis Report (JAR) is the result of analytic efforts between the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). This document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election, as well as a range of U.S. Government, political, and private sector entities. The U.S. Government is referring to this malicious cyber activity by RIS as GRIZZLY STEPPE.
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- Actions in Response to Russian Malicious Cyber Activity and Harassment Digest Article
- Critiques of the DHS/FBI’s GRIZZLY STEPPE Report Digest Article
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article
- Executive Summary of Grizzly Steppe Findings from Homeland Security Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs Todd Breasseale Digest Article