The organization charged with monitoring the Russian-fomented conflict in eastern Ukraine confirmed on Wednesday that it suffered a data breach “compromising the confidentiality” of its computer network.
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- New Computer Virus Spreads from Ukraine to Disrupt World Business Digest Article
- DOJ Indicts Russian Spies in Massive Yahoo Breach Digest Article
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article