National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration satellite data was stolen from a contractor’s personal computer last year, but the agency could not investigate the incident because the employee refused to turn over the PC, according to a new inspector general report.
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- GDPR and Data Localization: The Significant (and Often Unforeseen) Impact on the Cloud Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article