Biometric security systems that involve person’s unique identification (ID), such as Retinal, IRIS, Fingerprint or DNA, are still evolving to change our lives for the better even though the biometric scanning technology still has many concerns such as information privacy, and physical privacy.
- Signcryption for Biometric Security Journal Article
- Data From Connected CloudPets Teddy Bears Leaked and Ransomed, Exposing Kids’ Voice Messages Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article
- Data Privacy Day – The Internet of Me Information Page
- A Simple Sticker Tricked Neural Networks Into Classifying Anything as a Toaster Digest Article