The departments of Justice and Homeland Security are investigating a Justice hack allegedly made possible by the enemy of secure logins – IT support.
- Avalanche Network Dismantled in International Cyber Operation Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Backup Error Exposes 1.37 Billion-Record Spamming Database Digest Article
- U.S. Cyber Command Director: We Want ‘Loud,’ Offensive Cyber Tools Digest Article
- New Report: Into the Gray Zone: The Private Sector and Active Defense Against Cyber Threats Digest Article