The departments of Justice and Homeland Security are investigating a Justice hack allegedly made possible by the enemy of secure logins – IT support.
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Tech Giants and Elected Officials Back Microsoft in Supreme Court Case on International Data Privacy Digest Article
- DHS Statement on the Issuance of Binding Operational Directive 17-01 Digest Article