Analyst Ruben Santamarta of IOActive presented a much-anticipated paper showing that communications devices from Harris, Hughes, Cobham, Thuraya, JRC, and Iridium are all highly vulnerable to attack.
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- Defcon Hackers Find it’s Very Easy to Break Voting Machines Digest Article
- Quantum Computing With Molecules for a Quicker Search of Unsorted Databases Digest Article
- Global Shipping Feels Fallout From Maersk Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Cyber Risk to Transportation Industrial Control Systems Journal Article