According to a report from Wired, though, a pair of researchers at ANSSI- a French government agency – have figured out a way to use radio waves to silently activate Siri or Android’s Google Now from across the room.
- CWI, Google Announce First Collision for Industry Security Standard SHA-1 Digest Article
- Google’s War on Fake News Goes Global: Search Results now Tagged ‘True’ or ‘False’ Digest Article
- Artificial Intelligence Just Made Guessing Your Password a Whole lot Easier Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article