A group of hackers claims to have breached an FBI information-sharing portal and gained access to numerous sensitive systems, including records of individuals who have been arrested by U.S. federal agencies as well as tools for sharing information between U.S. federal agencies and partners located both domestically and abroad.
- Hackers Break into Centralized Password Manager OneLogin Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- Sharing Cyber Threat Information Digest Article
- Cooperative Development Speeds Nato Cyber-Intelligence-Sharing Digest Article