A group of hackers claims to have breached an FBI information-sharing portal and gained access to numerous sensitive systems, including records of individuals who have been arrested by U.S. federal agencies as well as tools for sharing information between U.S. federal agencies and partners located both domestically and abroad.
- Hackers Break into Centralized Password Manager OneLogin Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Romanian hackers took over D.C. surveillance cameras just before presidential inauguration, federal prosecutors say Digest Article
- DHS Statement on the Issuance of Binding Operational Directive 17-01 Digest Article