A group of hackers claims to have breached an FBI information-sharing portal and gained access to numerous sensitive systems, including records of individuals who have been arrested by U.S. federal agencies as well as tools for sharing information between U.S. federal agencies and partners located both domestically and abroad.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- White House: Federal Agencies Remain Highly Vulnerable to Data Breaches Three Years After OPM Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- DHS Statement on the Issuance of Binding Operational Directive 17-01 Digest Article
- Meeting DFARS Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Compliance Standards for Federal Contractors CSIAC Webinar