Hacking Apple’s IOS isn’t easy. But in the world of cybersecurity, even the hardest target isn’t impossible – only expensive. And the price of a working attack that can compromise the latest iPhone is apparently somewhere around $1 million.
- Merck Cyber Attack May Cost Insurers $275 Million: Verisk’s PCS Digest Article
- How to Steal $500 Million in Cryptocurrency Digest Article
- Hackers Halt Plant Operations in Watershed Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Hackers Using iCloud’s Find My iPhone Feature to Remotely Lock Macs and Demand Ransom Payments Digest Article
- Facebook Bug Set 14 Million Users’ Sharing Settings to Public Digest Article