Hackers calling themselves Shadow Brokers are auctioning off what they claim is the source code to a vaunted, likely state-sponsored hacking group many believe is affiliated with the National Security Agency.
- Cryptocurrency Mining Malware Infected Over Half-Million PCs Using NSA Exploit Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Symantec Says ‘Highly Likely’ North Korea Group Behind Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Kaspersky to US: Check Our Source Code Digest Article