Around 1,400 passengers of the Polish airline LOT were grounded at Warsaw’s Chopin airport on Sunday after hackers attacked the airline ground computer systems used to issue flight plans, the company said.
- Benjamin Foulois Cyber Proving Ground Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article