Around 1,400 passengers of the Polish airline LOT were grounded at Warsaw’s Chopin airport on Sunday after hackers attacked the airline ground computer systems used to issue flight plans, the company said.
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- New Wave of Cyber Attacks Hits Russia, Other Nations Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Police Say Uber Is Likely Not at Fault for Its Self-Driving Car Fatality in Arizona Digest Article
- Alphabet Launches Cybersecurity Firm Chronicle Digest Article