Around 1,400 passengers of the Polish airline LOT were grounded at Warsaw’s Chopin airport on Sunday after hackers attacked the airline ground computer systems used to issue flight plans, the company said.
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- New Wave of Cyber Attacks Hits Russia, Other Nations Digest Article
- Benjamin Foulois Cyber Proving Ground Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article