Hackers likely working for a nation-state recently invaded the safety system of a critical infrastructure facility in a watershed attack that halted plant operations, according to cyber investigators and the firm whose software was targeted.
- Schneider Electric Says Bug in its Technology Exploited in Hack Digest Article
- Naval Dome Exposes Vessel Vulnerabilities to Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article