The University of Virginia’s network is back online after a cyberattack forced a weekend shutdown of the school’s servers.
- Baltimore 911 Dispatch System Hacked, Investigation Underway, Officials Confirm Digest Article
- ‘First True’ Native IPv6 DDoS Attack Spotted in Wild Digest Article
- Introduction to CSIAC Report – Defense Acquisition University Secure Systems Design Course Experiment Video Podcast
- The Human Element: Insider Behavior Facilitates Cyber Attacks, Erodes Business Trust Digest Article
- MOSQUITO Attack Allows to Exfiltrates Data From Air-Gapped Computers Via Leverage Connected Speakers Digest Article