The University of Virginia’s network is back online after a cyberattack forced a weekend shutdown of the school’s servers.
- SF MUNI Starts to Restore Systems, Says No Data Compromised During Attack Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- Avalanche Network Dismantled in International Cyber Operation Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article
- Mirai Botnet Attack Hits Thousands of Home Routers, Throwing Users Offline Digest Article