The University of Virginia’s network is back online after a cyberattack forced a weekend shutdown of the school’s servers.
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article
- Introduction to CSIAC Report – Defense Acquisition University Secure Systems Design Course Experiment Video Podcast
- The Human Element: Insider Behavior Facilitates Cyber Attacks, Erodes Business Trust Digest Article
- Symantec Says ‘Highly Likely’ North Korea Group Behind Ransomware Attacks Digest Article