The University of Virginia’s network is back online after a cyberattack forced a weekend shutdown of the school’s servers.
- Baltimore 911 Dispatch System Hacked, Investigation Underway, Officials Confirm Digest Article
- ‘First True’ Native IPv6 DDoS Attack Spotted in Wild Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- Introduction to CSIAC Report – Defense Acquisition University Secure Systems Design Course Experiment Video Podcast
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article