Attackers controlled some systems within three Ukrainian power companies’ networks for more than six months, a fact only revealed after they cut power to more than 225,000 people in December 2015.
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article