Attackers controlled some systems within three Ukrainian power companies’ networks for more than six months, a fact only revealed after they cut power to more than 225,000 people in December 2015.
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- How the Triton Malware Shut Down Critical Infrastructure in the Middle East Digest Article
- Cyberattacks Put Russian Fingers on the Switch at Power Plants, U.S. Says Digest Article
- Additional Information Regarding the Recent CCleaner APT Security Incident Digest Article