The recent manifestations in Baltimore against the police department have been noticed by hackers operating under the “Anonymous” banner, who sided with the protesters and disclosed to the public some information belonging to the law enforcement organization.
- Hackers Used DC Police Surveillance System to Distribute Cerber Ransomware Digest Article
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- Artificial Intelligence for Policing Stirs Ethics Concerns Digest Article
- Baltimore 911 Dispatch System Hacked, Investigation Underway, Officials Confirm Digest Article
- Police Say Uber Is Likely Not at Fault for Its Self-Driving Car Fatality in Arizona Digest Article