The recent manifestations in Baltimore against the police department have been noticed by hackers operating under the “Anonymous” banner, who sided with the protesters and disclosed to the public some information belonging to the law enforcement organization.
- Police Seek Amazon Echo Data in Murder Case Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Navy Says Personal Data of Over 134,000 Sailors Was Hacked Digest Article
- Russian Hackers Have Used the Same Backdoor for Two Decades Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article