The recent manifestations in Baltimore against the police department have been noticed by hackers operating under the “Anonymous” banner, who sided with the protesters and disclosed to the public some information belonging to the law enforcement organization.
- Hackers Used DC Police Surveillance System to Distribute Cerber Ransomware Digest Article
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- Russian Hackers Have Used the Same Backdoor for Two Decades Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article