USIS, a major contractor providing background checks for the U.S. government, said Wednesday that hackers suspected to be working for a foreign government breached its computer systems. Government officials said the attackers might have stolen information belonging to U.S. government employees.
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- US Officials Are Warning About a Russian Cybersecurity Company’s US Government Ties Digest Article