USIS, a major contractor providing background checks for the U.S. government, said Wednesday that hackers suspected to be working for a foreign government breached its computer systems. Government officials said the attackers might have stolen information belonging to U.S. government employees.
- Navy Says Personal Data of Over 134,000 Sailors Was Hacked Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article
- More Than One Million Google Accounts Hit by Malware Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article