Cyber criminals have remotely attacked cash machines in more than a dozen countries across Europe this year, using malicious software that forces machines to spit out cash, according to Russian cyber security firm Group IB.
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Russia Hackers Pursued Putin Foes, Not Just US Democrats Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article