Cyber criminals have remotely attacked cash machines in more than a dozen countries across Europe this year, using malicious software that forces machines to spit out cash, according to Russian cyber security firm Group IB.
- Avalanche Network Dismantled in International Cyber Operation Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- Mirai Botnet Attack Hits Thousands of Home Routers, Throwing Users Offline Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article