Pixel tracking is a decades-old email marketing technique that relies on embedding a one-by-one pixel image, usually transparent or of the same colour of the email’s background which prevents users from noticing them in most cases.
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Researchers Find Phishing Site Encrypted With AES Digest Article
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- We Tested Equifax’s Data Breach Checker — And It’s Basically Useless Digest Article