Pixel tracking is a decades-old email marketing technique that relies on embedding a one-by-one pixel image, usually transparent or of the same colour of the email’s background which prevents users from noticing them in most cases.
- 68 Million Exposed in Old Dropbox Hack Digest Article
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article
- Evolving Developments in Cyberlaw: 2017 Reference Document
- The Cybersecurity Problem Everyone Has, But No One Wants to Deal With Digest Article