Pixel tracking is a decades-old email marketing technique that relies on embedding a one-by-one pixel image, usually transparent or of the same colour of the email’s background which prevents users from noticing them in most cases.
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- U.S. Military Reviewing its Rules After Fitness Trackers Exposed Sensitive Data Digest Article
- Timehop Discloses July 4 Data Breach Affecting 21 Million Digest Article
- Fitness app Polar Even Better at Revealing Secrets Than Strava Digest Article
- Researchers Find Phishing Site Encrypted With AES Digest Article