Pixel tracking is a decades-old email marketing technique that relies on embedding a one-by-one pixel image, usually transparent or of the same colour of the email’s background which prevents users from noticing them in most cases.
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Russia Hackers Pursued Putin Foes, Not Just US Democrats Digest Article
- Researchers Find Phishing Site Encrypted With AES Digest Article
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article
- Phishing – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast