Pixel tracking is a decades-old email marketing technique that relies on embedding a one-by-one pixel image, usually transparent or of the same colour of the email’s background which prevents users from noticing them in most cases.
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Russia Hackers Pursued Putin Foes, Not Just US Democrats Digest Article
- U.S. Military Reviewing its Rules After Fitness Trackers Exposed Sensitive Data Digest Article
- Researchers Find Phishing Site Encrypted With AES Digest Article
- Tech Giants and Elected Officials Back Microsoft in Supreme Court Case on International Data Privacy Digest Article