Leaked e-mails from the Italy-based computer and network surveillance company Hacking Team show that the company developed a piece of rugged hardware intended to attack computers and mobile devices via Wi-Fi.
- NISTIR 8011 Automation Support for Security Control Assessments – Volume 2: Hardware Asset Management Reference Document
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- Google Built a New Trojan Horse to Get Inside Every Aspect of Your Life Digest Article
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article