Leaked e-mails from the Italy-based computer and network surveillance company Hacking Team show that the company developed a piece of rugged hardware intended to attack computers and mobile devices via Wi-Fi.
- US Fails to Renegotiate Arms Control Rule for Hacking Tools Digest Article
- NISTIR 8011 Automation Support for Security Control Assessments – Volume 2: Hardware Asset Management Reference Document
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article