A password planted in the firmware of some routers manufactured in China offers attackers the possibility to bypass device security and access it in order to run arbitrary code.
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Hackers Break into Centralized Password Manager OneLogin Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Microsoft, Intel, Others Oppose China’s Plans to Get Access to Source Code Digest Article
- BrickerBot Malware Attacks and Destroys Unsecure IoT Devices Digest Article