A most-recent example shows a message that again spoofs Netflix but also collects credit card details.
- Equifax Data Breach: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 2: October 9-13 Information Page