The new IT systems storing background investigation forms on millions of federal employees and contractors will use encryption to camouflage sensitive data.
- PHPmailer Bug Leaves Millions of Websites Open to Attack Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- Encryption – Part 1 of 3 Video Podcast
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article