Microsoft has been secretly saving hard-drive encryption keys to its servers for all new Windows devices. Fortunately, for people who like their privacy, there’s a way around this issue.
- AES-256 Keys Sniffed in Seconds Using €200 of Kit a Few Inches Away Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Windows Servers Targeted for Cryptocurrency Mining via IIS Flaw Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- Encryption – Part 1 of 3 Video Podcast