In case you haven’t heard, Apple announced Tuesday that it’s refusing to write code for the FBI that would unlock one of the San Bernardino shooters’ iPhones.
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- Apple IPhone X Face ID Fooled by a Mask Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- MacOS Update Accidentally Undoes Apple’s “Root” Bug Patch Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article