In case you haven’t heard, Apple announced Tuesday that it’s refusing to write code for the FBI that would unlock one of the San Bernardino shooters’ iPhones.
- Feds Walk Into A Building, Demand Everyone’s Fingerprints To Open Phones Digest Article
- Apple Removes Encryption From iOS 10 Kernel, Which Could Pay Off Big Digest Article
- Government Hackers Caught Using Unprecedented iPhone Spy Tool Digest Article
- What You Need to Know About the Phones That Were Secretly Sending Data to China Digest Article
- DoD Announces ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Follow-Up Initiative Digest Article