In case you haven’t heard, Apple announced Tuesday that it’s refusing to write code for the FBI that would unlock one of the San Bernardino shooters’ iPhones.
- The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence — UPDATED Digest Article
- This New Text Bomb Crashes Most Mac and iOS Spps with a Single Unicode Symbol Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- Apple IPhone X Face ID Fooled by a Mask Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article