A series of email alerts from the Department of Health and Human Services about the WannaCry ransomware campaign – and a number of related daily conference calls with industry stakeholders – appear to be part of a ramped-up push to improve cyber information sharing in the healthcare sector.
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- Cryptocurrency Mining Malware Infected Over Half-Million PCs Using NSA Exploit Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article