A series of email alerts from the Department of Health and Human Services about the WannaCry ransomware campaign – and a number of related daily conference calls with industry stakeholders – appear to be part of a ramped-up push to improve cyber information sharing in the healthcare sector.
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Heartbleed vs. WannaCry: A Tale of Two Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- Sharing Cyber Threat Information Digest Article
- Homeland Security Issues Warning on Cyberattack Campaign Digest Article