Even before the FBI identified new cyberattacks on two separate state election boards, the Department of Homeland Security began considering declaring the election a “critical infrastructure,” giving it the same control over security it has over Wall Street and the electric power grid.
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article
- Homeland Security Issues Warning on Cyberattack Campaign Digest Article
- DHS Focusing Efforts on Strengthening Protection of Critical Infrastructure, Dot-Gov Sites Digest Article