Even before the FBI identified new cyberattacks on two separate state election boards, the Department of Homeland Security began considering declaring the election a “critical infrastructure,” giving it the same control over security it has over Wall Street and the electric power grid.
- Cyberattacks Put Russian Fingers on the Switch at Power Plants, U.S. Says Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article