The Department of Homeland Security is warning IT services providers, healthcare organizations and three other business sectors about a sophisticated cyberattack campaign that involves using stolen administrative credentials and implanting malware, including PLUGX/SOGU and RedLeaves, on critical systems.
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- Zyklon Password Stealer Exploits Microsoft Vulnerabilities via Spam Campaign Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- Homeland Security Unveils New Cyber Security Strategy Amid Threats Digest Article