The Department of Homeland Security is warning IT services providers, healthcare organizations and three other business sectors about a sophisticated cyberattack campaign that involves using stolen administrative credentials and implanting malware, including PLUGX/SOGU and RedLeaves, on critical systems.
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article
- US Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Milestone Digest Article
- GM Bot Malware Campaign Targets 94 Mobile Banking Apps Digest Article
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article