Homeland Security has warned that hackers are exploiting a security vulnerability in SAP business software — a flaw that dates back to 2010.
- Drupal Fixes Drupalgeddon2 Security Flaw That Allows Hackers to Take Over Sites Digest Article
- Why Manufacturers Should Be Mindful Of Cybersecurity Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article
- Microsoft’s Windows 7 Meltdown Patch Created ‘Worse’ Flaw Digest Article
- Windows Servers Targeted for Cryptocurrency Mining via IIS Flaw Digest Article