Cambridge Health Alliance is one of many hospitals that has embraced health-care technology to improve patient care. Still, for doctors and nurses in this hospital network outside Boston, worrying about security when they input data into the system’s computers requires a balancing act.
- CryptoLocker: Surviving a Ransomware Attack CSIAC Webinar
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- Signcryption for Biometric Security Journal Article
- $2 Million HIPAA Penalty After Patient Data Exposed on Web Digest Article
- IBM Opens New Cambridge, MA Security Headquarters with Massive Cyber Range Digest Article