Cambridge Health Alliance is one of many hospitals that has embraced health-care technology to improve patient care. Still, for doctors and nurses in this hospital network outside Boston, worrying about security when they input data into the system’s computers requires a balancing act.
- CryptoLocker: Surviving a Ransomware Attack CSIAC Webinar
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- HHS Ramps Up Cyber Threat Information Sharing Digest Article
- Army Initiates New Network Modernization Plan to Enhance Cyber Capabilities Digest Article