Cambridge Health Alliance is one of many hospitals that has embraced health-care technology to improve patient care. Still, for doctors and nurses in this hospital network outside Boston, worrying about security when they input data into the system’s computers requires a balancing act.
- CryptoLocker: Surviving a Ransomware Attack CSIAC Webinar
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- Signcryption for Biometric Security Journal Article
- Introduction to Design and Development Process for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 1 Journal Article