Cambridge Health Alliance is one of many hospitals that has embraced health-care technology to improve patient care. Still, for doctors and nurses in this hospital network outside Boston, worrying about security when they input data into the system’s computers requires a balancing act.
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- Cambridge Analytica Took 50M Facebook Users’ Data – And Both Companies Owe Answers Digest Article
- Cybersecurity for Energy Systems CSIAC Webinar
- Cambridge Analytica Shuts Down All Offices Amid Ongoing Facebook Crisis Digest Article
- Lawmakers Sound Alarm Over Amazon Face Recognition Software Digest Article