The House of Representatives will begin protecting the mobile devices of members of Congress and staff from cyber threats, the Office of the Chief Administrative Officer confirmed on Wednesday, through a new contract with Lookout Mobile.
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article