Two bills to strengthen cybersecurity in the systems that underlie the nation’s energy, water and food supplies passed the House on Monday evening, along with a measure to improve the federal government’s cyber workforce.
- Defending Against Cyberwar: How the Cybersecurity Elite Are Working to Prevent a Digital Apocalypse Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- Researcher: Metadata the ‘Most Potent Weapon’ Against Critical Infrastructure Security Digest Article
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- A Cyberattack Hobbles Atlanta, and Security Experts Shudder Digest Article