Two bills to strengthen cybersecurity in the systems that underlie the nation’s energy, water and food supplies passed the House on Monday evening, along with a measure to improve the federal government’s cyber workforce.
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article
- Trump Announces $1.5bn for Cyber-Security and Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Defending Against Cyberwar: How the Cybersecurity Elite Are Working to Prevent a Digital Apocalypse Digest Article
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article