Two House Energy and Commerce Committee members on Tuesday introduced a bill intended to improve cybersecurity at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- HHS Ramps Up Cyber Threat Information Sharing Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- NIST Updates Cybersecurity Framework, Seeks Comment Digest Article
- Congress Explores How to Bolster IoT Cybersecurity Digest Article