A Republican-backed bill overhauling federal energy policy that passed the House on Thursday includes several significant provisions aimed at defending the nation’s power supply against cyberattacks.
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- Cyberattacks Put Russian Fingers on the Switch at Power Plants, U.S. Says Digest Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article