A Republican-backed bill overhauling federal energy policy that passed the House on Thursday includes several significant provisions aimed at defending the nation’s power supply against cyberattacks.
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article