While all eyes are on the committee’s Senate counterpart, which passed the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act (CISA) last week, the House is quietly getting close to its own companion legislation.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- Senators Express Concern Over Trump’s Decision to Scrap Top Cyber Post Digest Article
- Cambridge Analytica Shuts Down All Offices Amid Ongoing Facebook Crisis Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article