While all eyes are on the committee’s Senate counterpart, which passed the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act (CISA) last week, the House is quietly getting close to its own companion legislation.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Lawmakers Move to Boost Oversight of Sensitive Military Cyber Ops Digest Article
- Russian Hackers Have Used the Same Backdoor for Two Decades Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article