A House committee has slightly undercut a White House budget request for Department of Homeland Security network surveillance technology integral to post-megahack cleanup.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article