A House committee has slightly undercut a White House budget request for Department of Homeland Security network surveillance technology integral to post-megahack cleanup.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Cyber Sleuths Lay Out Evidence of Russia’s Political Hacking While the White House Lays Down Sanctions Digest Article
- Industry Calls for More Cyber Threat Context from DHS Digest Article
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article