A day after the House of Representatives passed an information sharing bill that raised concerns among privacy advocates, the chamber passed the National Cybersecurity Protection Advancement Act on a vote of 355-63 (a rare feat in Congress these days).
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- House Adopting Cellphone Defense Measures Digest Article
- Congress Allows Rule Permitting Mass Hacking by Government to Take Effect Digest Article
- China Passes Controversial Cybersecurity Law Digest Article
- Industry Calls for More Cyber Threat Context from DHS Digest Article