A day after the House of Representatives passed an information sharing bill that raised concerns among privacy advocates, the chamber passed the National Cybersecurity Protection Advancement Act on a vote of 355-63 (a rare feat in Congress these days).
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- Facebook Says it “Disagrees” With the New York Times’ Criticisms of its Device-Integrated APIs Digest Article
- Data Privacy Day – January 28 Information Page