The House on Tuesday will discuss concerns over a set of proposed Obama administration regulations designed to keep hacking tools out of the hands of repressive regimes.
- US Fails to Renegotiate Arms Control Rule for Hacking Tools Digest Article
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article
- Congress Explores How to Bolster IoT Cybersecurity Digest Article
- White House Orders Intelligence Report of Election Cyberattacks Digest Article
- China Passes Controversial Cybersecurity Law Digest Article