The House on Tuesday will discuss concerns over a set of proposed Obama administration regulations designed to keep hacking tools out of the hands of repressive regimes.
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- Pentagon Delays Deadline For Military Suppliers to Meet Cybersecurity Rules Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article