After a contentious debate, the House of Representatives has voted to extend a controversial government surveillance program that powers American spying operations, as it voted down a proposal to include new privacy measures.
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- Google is Pursuing the Pentagon’s Giant Cloud Contract Quietly, Fearing An Employee Revolt Digest Article
- Romanian hackers took over D.C. surveillance cameras just before presidential inauguration, federal prosecutors say Digest Article
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Sophisticated APT Surveillance Malware Comes to Google Play Digest Article