Federal websites that collect personally identifiable information would have to be certified as secure by an agency chief information officer under legislation the House passed Monday evening.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article