A federal employee occupied a high-ranking technology position at the Interior Department for several years before an investigation found that he had faked his education, according to a report published by the agency’s inspector general in 2013 and obtained by National Journal.
- US, UK Accuse Russia of Hacking Home Routers and ISPs to Conduct MitM Attacks Digest Article
- White House: Federal Agencies Remain Highly Vulnerable to Data Breaches Three Years After OPM Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Additional Information Regarding the Recent CCleaner APT Security Incident Digest Article